Re: General low performance of wish in Windows
- From: lyon <pierre-yves.lambolez@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 02:03:50 -0800 (PST)
Well, it is a bit difficult to post as a whole but for you to get the
(if I may say so...). We have developped a theme with Tile. This theme
a lots of small icons and graphical elements than are almost all as
small as borders
The overall result under linux is nice and pretty fast.
But under Windows, we have to wait for something like 20-30s for the
drawing of the main window and each time we switch from a panel inside
notebook that almost fully covers the top window.
Afterwards, the application response time is acceptable though not
We do not use a lots of photos or canvas, just little pixmaps but
almost in every
widget. We suspect the main culprit in our case to be the 'frame'.
- Prev by Date: Re: Subtle change in 8.5 or is it tclkit ?
- Next by Date: Re: Subtle change in 8.5 or is it tclkit ?
- Previous by thread: Re: General low performance of wish in Windows
- Next by thread: Re: General low performance of wish in Windows