tdom parser problems with xmlns keyword

Hi all,

I have got to parse a xml file which is always in a defined schema.So
this always comes with keyword "xmlns" at starting

I have something like
<SCL xmlns="aaa" xmlns:xsi="bbb" xsi:schemaLocation="ccc"

when I do
set nodeList [$root selectNodes //SCL ]

I get empty in variable "nodelist"
Incase I change "<SCL xmlns="aaa" xmlns:xsi="bbb"
xsi:schemaLocation="ccc"" to
then I get the root node address in variable nodeList.

Is there a solution for this keyword problem "xmlns"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Overloading of operator names - opinions sought
    ... to parse the code to see the declarations to parse the code. ... processing header info once, and retaining the tables in the IDE. ... via a keyword (so, read the keyword, and parse whatever is defined to ... But then this is not necessary to know during parsing. ...
  • Parse Key=Val parameters with s///eg
    ... I'm trying to write a routine to parse a string containing a series of parameters of the form ... KEYWORD ...
  • IndexOf and LastIndexOf not working
    ... Using StreamReader to open and read files, I'm trying to parse some ... text within a file at a starting point grabbing all the text to the ... xyz1.LastIndexOf("ending keyword")) ...
  • xmlns attribute in root element
    ... I have a xml file where the root element has xmlns attribute. ... import it using a xsd file and sqlxml bulk insert it does not insert any ...
  • Searching My XML File Using Keyword Searches?
    ... since the search string will often not produce a direct match, ... the results will be based on proximity. ... are there any good examples out there on how to do keyword ... How should i set up my xml file so ...