Re: TTK and menubars

My problem is not to configure or find the colours but to be able to
loop over the menubar elements.

I already have code connected to the <<ThemeChanged>> virtual event
(to change a couple of canvas backgrounds and a Bwidget notebook) what
I need is a list of the menus for each window (preferably without
changing all the menu creation code to record the menu id's).

Is there no introspection command to give me a list of menus in the
menu bar and for each menu a list of indexes to configure.

Martyn

  • Re: TTK and menubars
    ... loop over the menubar elements. ... (to change a couple of canvas backgrounds and a Bwidget notebook) ... Is there no introspection command to give me a list of menus in the ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: TTK and menubars
    ... loop over the menubar elements. ... (to change a couple of canvas backgrounds and a Bwidget notebook) ... Is there no introspection command to give me a list of menus in the ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Why AppendMenu fails?
    ... >levels of submenus. ... in another for loop I create the menus one by one using ... >will at some point fail. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: TTK and menubars
    ... Is there no introspection command to give me a list of menus in the ... You can then loop from zero to that number, ... by looking at the widget class. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: deleting menu items??
    ... The menus are separate windows. ... The loop that ... > I've run across a problem that at this moment completely baffles me. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)