Re: TTK and menubars
- From: MSEdit <msedit@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:07:46 -0800 (PST)
My problem is not to configure or find the colours but to be able to
loop over the menubar elements.
I already have code connected to the <<ThemeChanged>> virtual event
(to change a couple of canvas backgrounds and a Bwidget notebook) what
I need is a list of the menus for each window (preferably without
changing all the menu creation code to record the menu id's).
Is there no introspection command to give me a list of menus in the
menu bar and for each menu a list of indexes to configure.
- Prev by Date: Re: TTK and menubars
- Next by Date: Re: Getting unique list of paths in C?
- Previous by thread: Re: TTK and menubars
- Next by thread: Re: TTK and menubars