Re: ncgi is working with tcl 8.6?

On Mar 12, 12:19 pm, pmarin <pacog...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all.

I have the following script that works with tcl 8.5 but not with 8.6
(nothing is showed in the browser).  It only happens when a script use
the ncgi package.
The url is something like "http://foo.tcl?page=1";.

    package require ncgi
    ::ncgi::parse
    ::ncgi::header

    set page [ncgi::value page]
   puts $page
   puts "hello World"

Any idea?

Anything in the web server's error log ?

-Alex

  • Re: Simple Cookie Script: Not recognising Cookie
    ... when they open the script the 1st time. ... assigned cookie & outputing the line "You have been here x times". ... You are confusing the cookie sent by the browser to the server - you ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Launch and exit the browser
    ...   pkill -u $USER firefox ... The above script is what I used to verify that it works. ... You need to change firefox to whatever browser you are using. ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: ncgi is working with tcl 8.6?
    ... (nothing is showed in the browser). ...  It only happens when a script use ... the ncgi package. ... Anything in the web server's error log? ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • ncgi is working with tcl 8.6?
    ... I have the following script that works with tcl 8.5 but not with 8.6 ... (nothing is showed in the browser). ... the ncgi package. ... puts "hello World" ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Sencha Touch--Support 2 browsers in just 228K!
    ... It is advertised as the first "HTML5 framework" based ... very little of the script relates to HTML5. ... several of its key features rely on UA-based browser sniffing. ... iPhone/iPod/iPad devices account for 90% of the mobile market. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)