Tablelist bindings

I have a tablelist table with 3 columns, two of which are editable. By
default a single left click (<Button-1>) on an editable cell starts
the edit process. This works fine. However I would really like the
binding to be <Double-Button-1> to start the edit and single click to
browse/select because the table is usually only occassionally edited.

Unfortunatley, whatever I try seems to break the edit behaviour of the
widget. I have tried binding to [$tbl bodytag] and to <TablelistBody>
but still cannot get a sequence that works.

Any ideas ?

many thanks in advance
Julian H J Loaring