TclDOM Tutorial

Hi,

I'm trying to read about what TclDOM or DOM in general can do, or look
for examples of implementation. But, honestly I can't find anything
really informative.

All what I read on different websites is that DOM is used to read XML
as a tree structure. But, that is not enough for me to use it. How
will this be of benefit?

Is there any helpful website or tutorial that can explain how to use
it and when it is useful. I'm afraid to dump it and find out later
that it could be of help to my application!!

Thanks,
Shady

  • Re: read an XML file in TCL
    ... i typed my answer a bit too fast and mixed up TclXML with TcLDOM. ... I started out with TclXML ... nifty interface of the script. ... The documentation for DOM and a little ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: TclDOM Tutorial
    ... I'm trying to read about what TclDOM or DOM in general can do, ... All what I read on different websites is that DOM is used to read XML ... as a tree structure. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: TclSOAP - Memory Leak! (URGENT)
    ... The current package we are using is "dom 2.6" -- I have not tested ... TclDOM specifically (I could not get it to load for some reason - but ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Newbie: CComBSTR limitation?
    ... Nice idea, however, the XML contents itself is constructed accessed randomly using the DOM so I can't really forget about the DOM. ... There is a way for the DOM to store its contents to a file, but I want the contents from a specific node and the interface for IXMLDomNode does not support writing to a file, only writing to a BSTR. ... and dump it directly into a stream... ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.atl)