- From: shady <shady.forums@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 22:42:45 -0700 (PDT)
I'm trying to read about what TclDOM or DOM in general can do, or look
for examples of implementation. But, honestly I can't find anything
All what I read on different websites is that DOM is used to read XML
as a tree structure. But, that is not enough for me to use it. How
will this be of benefit?
Is there any helpful website or tutorial that can explain how to use
it and when it is useful. I'm afraid to dump it and find out later
that it could be of help to my application!!
- Prev by Date: Announcement - brick engine v5!
- Next by Date: Re: Apache Rivet 2.0 Released
- Previous by thread: Announcement - brick engine v5!
- Next by thread: Re: TclDOM Tutorial