Tclhttpd: unable to serve .swf files?
- From: Giorgio Valoti <giorgio_v@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:37:25 +0200
I’m getting a very weird bug(?) with tclhttpd.
On Mac OS X, I’ve unwrapped the latest tclhttpd starkit distribution and replaced the htdocs directory with mine; wrapped everything and copied it onto a Win XP box. If I try to download a .swf file nothing happens: tclhttp is still responsive but the request just hangs there. However, if I start it with the -docRoot flag everything works as expected!
On Mac OS X works correctly, either using the starkit docroot or an external one. Every other file type (text, movies) are served correctly regardless the OS and the docroot used.
I’m banging my head against the wall... Does anyone have any suggestion?
Thank you in advance!
- Prev by Date: Smtp bug
- Next by Date: Re: Tclhttpd: unable to serve .swf files?
- Previous by thread: Smtp bug
- Next by thread: Re: Tclhttpd: unable to serve .swf files?