Re: What IDE's/editors are you using?

I've been using Geany and tkcon. Both are simple and very useful --
actually, I think I stil don't know how to use the most of them, but
they already help me a lot.

I hope I can soon start developing using the open-source IDE I've been
trying to forge (c'mon, I am not the first one to try, am I?). And
this post was particularly interesting about that. It seems that most
of you guys really don't like IDEs, huh? It seems to me that you find
IDEs (the current ones, at least) a bit too "intrusive"... and I
wonder what an IDE must NOT do/have/provide in your point of view.

Fabricio Rocha
Brasilia, Brasil
.