Re: Komodo question - or another Tcl IDE

On May 31, 11:18 pm, Harald Oehlmann <wortka...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 1 Jun., 03:02, BlueFox <bbeac...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, from within Komodo I can run the Tcl program?  Just like with
Python, Ruby, and Perl.

Yes you can. Just run or debug.

Thanks. I wanted to make sure this worked before I spent time working
with, and then doing a demo with, the IDE. If this part didn't work
then the whole exercise is moot.

  • Re: Komodo question - or another Tcl IDE
    ... Python, Ruby, and Perl. ... Just run or debug. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Ruby vs. PHP
    ... done is checked out which versions of Perl, Python, YARV, Ruby, jRuby ... dynamic language to the seconds for the benchmark with gcc. ... YARV, Python, Perl and PHP have fairly close medians and the boxes are ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • A crosspost from the Perl Community
    ... I've been thinking of myself as a Perl developer for the past several ... and recently was handed a Ruby project. ... or an introduction of Ruby for Perl programmers. ... It's those same developers that can ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: For performance, write it in C - Part 2, comparing C, Ruby and Java
    ... knowing Perl is helping in my learning of Ruby. ... let's just say I think Ruby is a vast improvement on Perl. ... Frankly, I think one of the biggest reasons Java and, to a slightly ... Language" sense of entitlement -- not universally, ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Why I never got into Lisp
    ... that Perl is actually the language I have the most experience with). ... I found both the CL and Ruby solutions used considerably ... But just like I did with my first Ruby approach, ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)