looking for gdbmi-0.1.tgz (Tcl scripted C debugging)

Googling for a scriptable gdb, I found www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2004/Tcl2003papers/dejong.pdf
and convinced myself this is what I need (to automate C program
debugging with Tcl scripts).
Unfortunatelly I can't find this tool, it was, according to the .pdf,
at http://www.uncounted.org/tcl/gdbmi-0.1.tgz

Maybe somebody knowns where this file can be found or has a copy of
it ?

  • Re: Tcl crashes
    ... If you can get Tcl, Tk, Itcl and whatever extensions you used compiled ... Tcl has some memory debugging ... It is expensive and slows down execution of the app substantially. ... the app always crashes under windows. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Erratic Sever Side Script Debugging ASP 3.0/.NET DLLs: Problems and Solution
    ... This is about debugging server side scripts that make calls to ... and the DLLs are managed DLLs converted/developed with VB.NET. ... the DLLs called from ASP scripts using Visual Studio .NET. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop)
  • Erratic Sever Side Script Debugging ASP 3.0/.NET DLLs: Problems and Solution
    ... This is about debugging server side scripts that make calls to ... and the DLLs are managed DLLs converted/developed with VB.NET. ... the DLLs called from ASP scripts using Visual Studio .NET. ...
  • [Full-disclosure] WinAppDbg 1.5 is out!
    ... The WinAppDbg python module allows developers to quickly code ... easier to maintain or modify than other debuggers on Windows. ... test / fuzz Windows applications with quickly coded Python scripts. ... Current features also include disassembling x86/x64 native code, debugging ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: problems with apps communicating with each other (was Re: Whats TCL related to?)
    ... > Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote: ... this is not a tcl problem is it? ... Synopsys where Tcl/Tk is used as the command language. ... I use code-browser on windows to do tcl scripts. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)