Re: Scrolling text widget by whole lines...

George Petasis wrote:
http://www.ellogon.org/~petasis/ellogon/AnnotationTools/Alignment/Ellogon-Alignment-CoreferenceAnnotator.png

I think that it will be really complex to move this into another widget.

Sentences are distinct entities, right?

Why don't you use a pair of (grided) text widgets for each sentence facet?

uwe

  • Re: Scrolling text widget by whole lines...
    ... I think that it will be really complex to move this into another widget. ... Sentences are distinct entities, right? ... Not only it will be too complex to implement, but I will also limit my users in placing tags that span 2 or more sentences. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: ANNOUNCE: Multi-column listbox and tree widget package Tablelist 5.0
    ... Csaba Nemethi wrote: ... way that completely avoids lightgray or white for any widget element? ... for viewing in a nightadapted red lit environment. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: tk_messageBox what window name ?
    ... clicking the OK button leads to: ... # the widget is gone, ... I can't help you with windows, ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Why this doesnt work?
    ... In comp.lang.tcl, George Petasis wrote: ... variables that can be seen from the global scope. ... You create the widget ... in a proc, but the widget will live much more time than your proc, so ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)