Re: [ANN] critcl v3 and other news

On 10/18/2011 9:40 PM, Andreas Kupries wrote:

Yes. The configuration for Windows 64 bit assumes that bufferoverflowU.lib
is required for proper linking, and accessible.

Can you check your VSE installation, if it contains that library ?

And if yes, if the "vcvarsall.bat" actually exports the directory it
is in ?

I will cross-check this with my system tomorrow. That one uses the
Platform SDK, and I know that the library in question is there.

I did a quick google for 'bufferoverflowU.lib'; from these links (below -- Thunderbird might insert line breaks but the links are a single line) I gather that this library may no longer be necessary.