Re: tablelist bug?

Am 30.01.2012 15:22, schrieb DrS:
I am not sure if I am missing something or if this could be a bug. I
thought tablelist was a drop-in replacement for the built-in listbox but
I am seeing some differences.

This is the scenario: tablelist has a single column, select mode is
extended and the user has selected multiple items. Now, when the user
clicks on one of the selected items, I would like to get all of them so
I can take action on them as a group. With the built-in listbox, this is
the behavior. With tablelist, I am only getting the one that is last
clicked. Is there a way to do this?

DrS

What do you mean by getting all of them? If the -selectmode option was set to "extended" and you click on one of the selected items then that item will remain selected and all the others will lose the selection. This is exactly the same behavior as the one exhibited by the Tk core listbox.

--
Csaba Nemethi http://www.nemethi.de mailto:csaba.nemethi@xxxxxxxxxxx

.