- From: rene <r.zaumseil@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 01:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
I'm currently rewrite itk for tcl8.6.
To check it I use the test suite of iwidgets.
When I run the test suite against the current
itcl/itk/iwidgets configuration it ended with:
Tests ended at Thu May 03 09:52:05 CEST 2012
all.tcl: Total 84561 Passed 83680 Skipped 0 Failed 881
Is there anyone to fix the tests or
anyone who will receive the bug fixes?
- Prev by Date: Re: I think Stu while I was not looking got mad on irc
- Next by Date: Tcl catch exec hangs when executing a ssh command with pipe
- Previous by thread: Re: tcl pure app server wub
- Next by thread: Tcl catch exec hangs when executing a ssh command with pipe