create executable from tcl
- From: cellist <pwrichcreek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 16:26:30 -0700 (PDT)
I've developed a windows application written in perl that is installed
as an executable with the perl interpreter embedded in the executable.
It is assumed that the PERL INTERPRETER IS NOT INSTALLED on the target
system.I want to create an executable from a simple (I hope!) tcl
program that will display a form to collect configuration data from
the user during the installation of the tcl program. Is it possible to
do this without tcl/tk installed at the target site?
I've installed the activstate distribution of tcl. I'm a beginner at
tcl. I don't have the tcl dev kit.
- Prev by Date: I love tcl!!! anyone using wibble or wub for profit website? or most for profit still on naviserver or aolerver?
- Next by Date: Re: create executable from tcl
- Previous by thread: I love tcl!!! anyone using wibble or wub for profit website? or most for profit still on naviserver or aolerver?
- Next by thread: Re: create executable from tcl