Stopping cursor blink in ttk widgets
- From: Mark <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 00:39:48 -0700 (PDT)
I'm one of a substantial minority of people who can't work with
This is one reason why I switched to using Linux although Windows (but
not Mac OS X) now (since 2000) supports switching off cursor blink.
For Tcl/Tk applications I generally have to edit the source code on
Windows; but for Linux these lines in my .Xdefaults file are
sufficient for all the Tcl/Tk applications I've ever used:
This has worked great for years but does not work with the ttk
widgets. For example, the Tk entry widget has the -insertOffTime
option, but the ttk::entry widget does not.
This means that right now, I can't create or use applications that use
ttk widgets, which is very disappointing.
Is there some way to stop cursor blink in the ttk widgets?
- Prev by Date: Re: Making public/private tcl proc pairs
- Next by Date: expand email alias
- Previous by thread: Re: mod10 Algorithm
- Next by thread: expand email alias