couldn't find procedure Sqlite3_Init
- From: GS <gerhard.s@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 10 Jul 2012 19:29:28 GMT
Some two years ago I compiled Tcl/Tk 8.5.8 on windows and I still
occasionally toy with that. Now I want to use Sqlite so I have
Sqlite3.dll (3.7.13) and put that in the C:/sqlite directory. Then Tcl
can't find the Sqlite_Init procedure.
So I googled and I think I need a pkgIndex.tcl file. I came up with this:
package ifneeded sqlite3 3.7.13[list load\
[file join $dir libsqlite3[info sharedlibext]] sqlite3]
This goes into the sqlite dir. and after a
load C:/sqlite3/sqlite3 Sqlite3
it can't find Sqlite3_Init.
What am I doing wrong?
And also: when I put sqlite in the lib/sqlite3 subdir I expected
load ../lib/sqlite3/sqlite3 Sqlite3
to give a "couldn't find procedure" also but now it can't find the
Again, what am I doing wrong?
- Prev by Date: Re: code critique
- Next by Date: Re: code critique
- Previous by thread: PostgreSQL community is fixing bugs in their (TCL-based) regex engine.
- Next by thread: Re: couldn't find procedure Sqlite3_Init